Providing Experienced Representation and Superior Client Service
At Loughlin FitzGerald, P.C., we are committed to providing our clients with quality legal representation and superior client service. From our Wallingford office, we serve clients throughout Connecticut.
We have a team of seven attorneys offering more than 125 years of combined experience. Each of our attorneys is knowledgeable and deeply committed to the clients he or she serves. Given our vast experience, we are able to represent clients in a wide range of practice areas, including personal injury, medical malpractice, real estate law, business law, insurance law, commercial litigation and civil litigation.
Clients of our firm can be certain that they will have a strong advocate on their side. We offer these and other advantages to each of our valued clients:
- Skilled trial lawyers: Our attorneys have extensive trial experience in state and federal courts. Even if your case never goes to trial, you stand a better chance of obtaining a favorable outcome if opposing counsel understands that your attorney is prepared and willing to take your case to trial.
- Large firm experience: Our law firm was built on experience gained at some of Connecticut's largest and most prestigious law firms. Our attorneys bring the benefits of rigorous practice and extensive legal knowledge to every case.
- Small firm service: At Loughlin FitzGerald, P.C., you will receive the highly personalized, responsive and accessible representation you require. Our attorneys take time to listen to clients, understand their needs, explain their options, return calls promptly and keep clients informed about the status of their cases.
- Legal community: Our attorneys are active in the New Haven, Connecticut, and national legal communities. We are highly respected in the legal community, having received high ratings under Martindale-Hubbell's peer-review system*, A.M. Best and Avvo.com.
Contact Loughlin FitzGerald, P.C.
We look forward to speaking with you about your legal needs. To speak with an attorney at Loughlin FitzGerald, P.C., call 866-475-8805 or contact us by e-mail.
* Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.