- Common steps to take when nursing home abuse is suspected
- How to stay safe on a motorcycle in Connecticut
- 4 ways to keep party guests from driving drunk
- How can I protect my child against a dog bite in Connecticut?
- Children and premises liability in Connecticut: What parents should know
- Tips for safe driving around tractor trailers
- Accident hazards lurk everywhere when winter arrives
- Drunk and distracted driving among American teenagers
- What penalties may be awarded in a DUI case in Connecticut?
- What you need to know about Connecticut boating accidents
- Commercial trucks and serious accidents in CT: Common causes, remedies
- Distracted driving continues to be a problem on Connecticut roads
- Determining liability in CT winter driving accidents can be challenging
- New Haven, CT truck-car crash causes brain injury and death
- Tragic New Jersey case provides lessons for Connecticut dog bite victims
- Study shows even a slight buzz increases fatal crash risk
- Hands-free devices dangerous when used on the road, study finds
- Connecticut Parents: Tips for Your Children to Avoid Dog Bites
- Connecticut Dog Bite Liability
ARTICLES FEATURING Loughlin FitzGerald, P.C. ATTORNEYS
Eileen R. Becker
Marie P. Grady, "Building A Better World, One Child At A Time," Connecticut Law Tribune, Vol. 37, No. 13, p. 8 (March 28, 2011).
Thomas B. Scheffey, "Paralyzed High School Pole Vaulter Wins $6M", Connecticut Law Tribune, Vol. 35, No. 21, p. 14 (May 25, 2009)
George Moore, "Yankees treated lawyer, family to game in Boss' box", Record-Journal, p.1 (Dec. 31, 2007).
Christian Nolan, "Wallingford Man Strikes Out in Suit Against Yankees", Connecticut Law Tribune, Vol. 33, No. 30, p. 11 (July 23, 2007)
John F. Conway
Donna Tommelleo, "Fate of church files unclear", New Haven Register, No. 11 (Jan. 11, 2003)
Rebecca Baker, "Lawsuit in Laurel View case", New Haven Register (Aug. 23, 2001)
Joan C. Molloy
Mary Ellen Godin, "A powerful advocate for development", Record-Journal, No. 220 (Aug. 8, 1999)
W. Glen Pierson
Marie P. Grady, "Lawyers Expand Horizons Via Networking Group," Connecticut Law Tribune, Vol. 37, No. 18, p. 9 (May 2, 2011)
Thomas B. Scheffey, "New Risk for Car Rental Firms?", Connecticut Law Tribune, Vol. 35, No. 10, p.1 (March 9, 2009)
Thomas B. Scheffey, "Day Late, Defendant Short", Connecticut Law Tribune, Vol. 32, No. 16, p. 1 (April 10, 2006)
Jessica K. Smith, "Trial and - hopefully, very few - errors", Record-Journal, Local & State section, p. 1 (March 4, 2004)
Lynne Tuohy, "Rental Agency Ruled Liable in Crash", The Hartford Courant, Connection section, p. 1 (August 5, 2003)
Charles P. Reed
W. Glen Pierson & Charles P. Reed
Marie P. Grady, "Partners In Law And In Life," Connecticut Law Tribune, Vol. 37, No. 34, p. 5 (August 29, 2011).